Posted by : achim blog Saturday, May 29, 2010

May be a motivation for residents of BC friends so that we do not easily discouraged

One day, someone who was crying in the garden of a breakup, when it came to a philosopher asked him, “Why are you crying?”

The man replied, “I’m very sad, why did he leave me ???!”

Then the philosopher laughed and said .. “You’re so stupid ..”

Then the man said .. “You are what? Breakup I was sad enough, never mind if you do not persuade me, but you still laugh at me.”

“Fool, you do not have to be sad, because that should be sad is that he” said the philosophy ..

“Why is he a sad, is not he who decided me?” People say that ..

“Because you only lose the people who DO NOT love you, but he lost a VERY loving.” Philosopher’s Answer



{ 2 komentar... read them below or Comment }

Welcome to Teknisi otodidak

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

- Copyright © Teknisi Komputer Otodidak -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -